Prognos is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Associate to drive our product delivery quality testing. You will collaborate with cross-functioning, highly-skilled technical teams in a fast moving environment. As the QA Associate for product delivery, you will ensure superior client experience through ensuring QA standards of products scheduled for delivery. You will have an opportunity to help build and maintain complex analytics solutions on our Big Data Cloud Platform. Above all, your work will lead to the delivery of high-quality analytics products that will improve patient health.
The successful candidates will have great attention to detail and will be experienced and motivated to develop a QA organization within Prognos.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding products as fast as possible
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Develop testing protocols based on requirements for product delivery
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- Drive mitigation of any identified QA issues in a timely manner to ensure timely delivery of client reports/products
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Devise & track KPI for quality metrics
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of analytical products/reports to ensure finished product quality
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with working with development teams that develop data products in a compliant environment (knowledge of Healthcare industry, HIPAA and other Healthcare security considerations is desirable)
- Deep understanding quality assurance methods and experience working on early stage products in a small company environment
- Comfortable raising and discussing issues to & from your team
- Keen on learning new things and taking on challenges and initiatives
- A quick learner that enjoys wearing multiple hats and can make valuable contributions to the team
- Bachelor's Degree minimum (engineering or technical degree preferred)
- 3 years of QA work experience preferred
- Comfortable working in an agile development environment, agile hands-on experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Ability to communicate with an executive level audience
- Drive to consistently exceed objectives and maintain focus in a dynamic environment
- Proven service orientation with attention to detail and follow-up
- Teamwork skills essential, sense of humor required
- Exposure to data analytics, data science and/or big data, as well as AWS cloud infrastructure is a plus (including Spark and Databricks)
- We are collaborative. We put team trust and energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble and willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above and beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners and are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, and results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters and prioritize. We think in perspective and see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied and always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous and honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change and a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on eradicating disease by driving decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences and diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 30 disease areas, with over 5B medical records for 100M patients. Prognos has 500 extensive proprietary and learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management and quality improvement. The company is supported by a $23M investment from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE) and Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF). For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.