Prognos is looking for a Client Delivery Manager to ensure successful delivery of Prognos analytics products and solutions to clients and partners. In this role you will collaborate with cross-functioning, highly-skilled technical teams in a fast moving environment to drive implementation of new engagements and initiatives. This position involves project management, business management and relationship management with assigned client accounts.
- Successful candidates should have experience in defining complex analytics solutions at various levels of scope. You should be adept at communicating the vision of a deliverable, its features, implementation details & options, and value to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders. You should be highly detail-oriented but also appreciate and communicate the larger client needs solved by each deliverable.
- Excellent Communicator, the role will serve as a liaison with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Experience in gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders and define the product delivery requirements and development priorities.
- Experience in devising & track KPI for Client Delivery operations.
- Above all, you should be passionate about creating and evangelizing breakthrough products that will improve patient health.
- Bachelor's degree required, technical background is a plus.
- Own the client delivery process, evolving it as necessary to meet the needs of an agile, high throughput organization.
- Own and maintain all client solution documentation, including requirements, delivery specifications, test planning, and delivery release notes.
- Manage planning and requirements - gathering processes with stakeholders to streamline product delivery.
- Create delivery requirements into actionable “stories” for development team to execute (familiarity with Agile development methodologies a plus)
- Support definition of and approve initial client report requirements and change requests
- Based on the definition of launched products, generate a sample report or report mock-up as needed to support the product delivery process.
- Collaborate with the product organization on requested product definition changes based on evolving client needs
- Collaborate with QA resources to develop and manage QA testing plans for analytics delivery
- Upon signing of a new client, initiate and drive an internal kick-off meeting to align the Prognos team on the solution goals and open questions.
- Communicate periodic updates updates on delivery status, issues, & mitigations with the Payer Vertical stakeholders and the company as a whole.
- Be the accountable party for quality, on-time delivery, and client satisfaction of payer product delivery
- Attend client meetings with Business Development to gather client needs.
- Provide hands-on project management.
- Establish Client Delivery development priorities and identify roadblocks.
- Work with the Product team to encourage innovative thinking, open communication and commitment to established goals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years in product delivery operations, client services, or professional services experience with data-related applications (or tell us why your experience matters)
- Experience with healthcare products is a plus
- Familiarity with Data Processing and Analytics
- Ability to articulate client feedback and translate into clear deliverables for the Product team in an agile environment
- Passion for solving tough product problems and learning from data
- Ability to present delivery plans & operations to internal stakeholders and other team members to gather feedback
- Desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Prognos Values & Culture:
- We are collaborative. We put team trust and energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble and willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above and beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners and are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, and results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters and prioritize. We think in perspective and see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied and always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous and honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change and a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
Our culture guide: https://goo.gl/g43bP9
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on eradicating disease by driving decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences and diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 30 disease areas, with over 5B medical records for 100M patients. Prognos has 500 extensive proprietary and learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management and quality improvement. The company is supported by a $23M investment from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE) and Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF). For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by tracking and predicting disease the earliest
To eradicate disease so that humanity reaches its full potential
- Free FreshDirect food, snacks, drinks, etc. delivered to the office weekly
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly Happy Hours with Leadership