Our company, Prognos (formerly Medivo), a healthcare AI company is looking for a Vice President, Business Development (Life Sciences). Our Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 30 disease areas with over 5B medical records for 100M patients. Some of our investors include Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. and Merck Global Health Innovation Fund.
The VP of Business Development leads the sales efforts for assigned accounts to sell to Brand management and Franchise Leaders, Solutions using Clinical Diagnostics to identify providers with patients the earliest. This is an individual contributor role, and does not have direct reports. In addition, the VP of BD maintains internal relationships with key stakeholders in Sales Management, Product Development, Legal, Finance, and Marketing to ensure focus on client needs. The ideal candidate has highly developed consultative selling skills and proven success building new relationships and partnering with Life Science companies.
- Delivering on individual Brand sales quotas
- Develop territory account plans, including prospect identification on behalf of the company
- Key brand identification, lead targeting efforts, and account planning activities
- Determine client business strategies to maximize territory sales volume, including frequency of personal visits to client, and telephone contact
- Prospecting and establishing new client relationships
- Manages client communication, record keeping and client contact information throughout all phases the sales process and for Salesforce reporting
- Collaborating with Marketing, Product Development, Legal and Finance staff to validate client needs are aligned with milestones, scope and deliverables
- Day to day sales responsibilities including training on Prognos products, pricing and proposal development, pipeline management within Salesforce.com at all stages of the sales cycle, being available for key client meetings, ensuring Prognos staff are focused on client needs
- Provide executive team updates each week on progress towards goals, critical needs from other internal groups, and access to all ongoing sales pipeline activity, proposals and contracts
- Use Google Documents/email/Calendar, Webex, Powerpoint, Excel to manage daily internal and external workflow, communications, and reporting
- Experience selling solutions to Brands, healthcare experience a plus.
- Ability to establish account plans, engage in positive internal stakeholder collaborations, and deliver on the sales goals while managing client expectations
- High level of communication skills to manage internal and external expectations of the delivery of our high-value, new-channel healthcare services
- Track record of personal relationship building and selling into pharmaceutical brand teams with strategic services that aren’t offered by agencies of record
- Align with Prognos's values
- Desire to work in a start-up environment where your contributions make an immediate impact and where accountability is completely transparent
Prognos Values & Culture:
- We are collaborative. We put team trust and energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble and willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above and beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners and are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, and results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters and prioritize. We think in perspective and see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied and always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous and honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change and a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
- Our culture guide: https://goo.gl/g43bP9
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on eradicating disease by driving decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences and diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 30 disease areas, with over 5B medical records for 100M patients. Prognos has 500 extensive proprietary and learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management and quality improvement. The company is supported by a $23M investment from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE) and Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF). For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by tracking and predicting disease the earliest
To eradicate disease so that humanity reaches its full potential
- Free FreshDirect food, snacks, drinks, etc. delivered to the office weekly
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly Happy Hours with Leadership