Prognos, an innovator in applying artificial intelligence (AI) to clinical diagnostics, is looking for an exceptionally motivated, data-driven Product Manager. The Product Manager will be the Product Owner for multiple products in a highly dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment.
The Product Manager works closely with other functional leaders and stakeholders in the company, including those in Engineering, Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Strategy, and Client Delivery, to ensure that all products demonstrate value to our Partners. Above all, you should be passionate about creating and evangelizing breakthrough products that will improve patient health.
- Conduct market research in the line of business, gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders and define the product features and development priorities so that your products deliver the maximum value to the market.
- Create and own Product Roadmaps and Product Requirements (PRDs)
- Translate business requirements into user stories for development team to execute
- Create MVPs, test and iterate
- Work with Data Analytics and Client Delivery teams to create best-in-class user experience for pharma products
- Coordinate QA cycles to ensure thorough testing of all products
- Work with data from focus groups, usability studies and qualitative research to spec and deliver enhancements to the products
- Assess the needs of registered lab partners and work with Operations, Business Development, Product Development, IT, Marketing, and others to tailor our products and services to meet those needs
- Ensure the proper implementation and delivery of our products and services to lab partners
- Provide regular updates to management on product schedules and releases
- Provide hands-on project management for all products in development
- Establish development priorities and identify roadblocks
- Work within the Product team to encourage innovative thinking, open communication and commitment to established goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years Product Management experience with big data, analytics and data processing applications (or tell us why your experience matters)
- 4-7 years total experience in Information Technology
- At least a good working knowledge with Agile development methodologies is required
- Experience with healthcare products is a plus
- Knowledge of Pharma Brands, Clinical Workflows and Clinical Analytics is a plus
- Ability to create Product Requirements Documents and translate into clear deliverables for development team in an agile environment
- Passion for solving tough product problems and learning from data
- Ability to present product plans to internal stakeholders and other team members to gather feedback
- Experience with team collaboration and issue tracking tools is required
- Desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Expertise in defining highly-detailed and intuitive products that delight our customers.
- Familiar with communicating the vision of a product, its features, and value to a diverse set of product stakeholders.
- Highly detail-oriented, but also appreciate and communicate the big picture/vision of the products you lead.
- Experience leading all aspects of the product development processes including product ideation, product market research, product definition, creation of mockups & wireframes, leading pilot programs, writing user stories, defining acceptance criteria, testing against acceptance criteria, and supporting product launch activities.
Prognos Values & Culture
- We are collaborative. We put team trust and energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble and willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above and beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners and are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, and results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters and prioritize. We think in perspective and see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied and always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous and honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change and a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
- Our culture guide: https://goo.gl/g43bP9
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on eradicating disease by driving decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences and diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 30 disease areas, with over 5B medical records for 100M patients. Prognos has 500 extensive proprietary and learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management and quality improvement. The company is supported by a $23M investment from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE) and Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF). For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by tracking and predicting disease the earliest
To eradicate disease so that humanity reaches its full potential
- Free FreshDirect food, snacks, drinks, etc. delivered to the office weekly
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly Happy Hours with Leadership