(Successful candidates for this role can be based in either greater New York City, or Philadelphia)
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for overall product/marketing management for Prognos’ Pharma-focused lead generation product line (Trigger/Navigator), including responsibility for setting and meeting product-specific revenue targets. The Product Marketing Manager will set product strategy and lead cross-functional teams (including Business Development, Marketing Communications, Product Development, Engineering and Data Science) to execute those strategies. The Product Marketing Manager will insure that client needs in the Pharma lead generation area are met in a way that aligns with the Prognos business strategy.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information and direct client interaction.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with Product Development and Engineering.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing plans with sales, marketing communications, and production.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5-10 years in healthcare informatics space, in either Product Management or Consulting role
- Deep knowledge of Pharma Brand and Sales Management
- Strong strategic thinker with proven track record executing
- Strong commercial skills, but also conversant technically such that communication between commercial and technical functions is facilitated
- Demonstrated experience operating in a matrix environment, leading cross-functional teams
Prognos Values & Culture:
- We are collaborative. We put team trust and energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble and willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above and beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners and are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, and results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters and prioritize. We think in perspective and see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied and always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous and honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change and a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
- Our culture guide: https://goo.gl/g43bP9
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on eradicating disease by driving decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences and diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 30 disease areas, with over 5B medical records for 100M patients. Prognos has 500 extensive proprietary and learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management and quality improvement. The company is supported by a $23M investment from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE) and Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF). For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by tracking and predicting disease the earliest
To eradicate disease so that humanity reaches its full potential
- Free FreshDirect food, snacks, drinks, etc. delivered to the office weekly
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly Happy Hours with Leadership