Please note: This position can be based in New York City, or remotely within the U.S.
Prognos, a healthcare AI company focused on predicting disease to drive decisions earlier in healthcare, is looking for a Manager, Client Delivery (Payer).
This position is accountable for the analytics solutions client delivery process and will drive implementation of projects and other initiatives following contract execution. This position involves project management, business management and relationship management with assigned client accounts.
Candidates should have expertise in defining and implementing complex analytics solutions at various levels of scope. Should be adept at communicating the vision of a deliverable, its features, implementation details/options, and value to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders. Successful candidates should be highly detailed-oriented, but also appreciate and communicate the larger client needs solved by each deliverable. Serving as an organizer and driver with internal departments by communicating deliverables, timelines and sense of urgency. Gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders and define the product delivery requirements and development priorities. Above all, successful candidates should be passionate about creating and evangelizing breakthrough products that will improve patient health.
- Own the client delivery process, evolving it as necessary to meet the needs of an agile, high throughput organization
- Own and maintain all client solution documentation, including requirements, delivery specifications, test planning, and delivery release notes
- Manage planning and requirements - gathering processes with stakeholders to streamline product delivery
- Create delivery requirements into actionable “stories” for development team to execute (familiarity with Agile development methodologies a plus)
- Support definition of and approve initial client report requirements and change requests
- Based on the definition of launched products, generate a sample report or mockup as needed to support the product delivery process
- Collaborate with the product organization on requested product definition changes based on evolving client needs
- Collaborate with QA resources to develop and manage QA testing plans for reports delivery
- Upon signing of a new client, initiate and drive an internal kick-off meeting to align the Prognos team on the solution goals and open questions
- Communicate periodic updates on delivery status, issues, & mitigations with the Payer Vertical stakeholders and the company as a whole
- Be the accountable party for quality, on-time delivery, and client satisfaction of payer product delivery
- Attend client meetings with Business Development to gather client needs
- Provide hands-on project management
- Establish development priorities and identify roadblocks
- Work with the Product team to encourage innovative thinking, open communication and commitment to established goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years product delivery operations, client services, or professional services experience with data-related applications (or tell us why your experience matters)
- Experience with healthcare products is a plus
- Familiarity with Data Processing and Analytics
- Ability to create client solution requirements and translate into clear deliverables for development team in an agile environment
- Passion for solving tough product problems and learning from data
- Ability to present delivery plans & operations to internal stakeholders and other team members to gather feedback
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Alignment with Prognos's values
Prognos Values & Culture
- We are collaborative. We put team trust and energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble and willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above and beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners and are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, and results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters and prioritize. We think in perspective and see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied and always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous and honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change and a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments and have fun.
- Our culture guide: https://goo.gl/g43bP9
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on predicting disease to drive decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences and diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in 50 disease areas, with over 13B medical records for 180M patients. Prognos has 1000 extensive proprietary and learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management and quality improvement. The company is supported by a $42M investment from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE), Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF), Cigna (CI), GIS Strategic Ventures, Hikma Ventures, Hermed Capital, and Maywic Select Investments. For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by tracking and predicting disease the earliest
To eradicate disease so that humanity reaches its full potential
- Free FreshDirect food, snacks, drinks, etc. delivered to the office weekly
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly Happy Hours with Leadership
- Generous PTO