Successful candidates for this role can be based remotely in the U.S., or from our New York City or Boston offices
Our company, Prognos, a healthcare AI company is looking for a Senior Account Executive (Life Sciences). Our Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 50 disease areas with over 13B medical records for 180M patients. Some of our investors include Cigna and Merck Global Health Innovation Fund.
The Senior Account Executive leads the sales efforts for assigned accounts to sell to Brand management and Franchise Leaders, Solutions using Clinical Diagnostics to identify providers with patients the earliest. This is an individual contributor role, and does not have direct reports. In addition, this role maintains internal relationships with key stakeholders in Sales Management, Product Development, Legal, Finance, and Marketing to ensure focus on client needs. The ideal candidate has highly developed consultative selling skills and proven success building new relationships and partnering with Life Science companies.
- Delivering on individual Brand sales quotas
- Develop territory account plans, including prospect identification on behalf of the company
- Key brand identification, lead targeting efforts, and account planning activities
- Determine client business strategies to maximize territory sales volume, including frequency of personal visits to client, and telephone contact
- Prospecting and establishing new client relationships
- Manages client communication, record keeping and client contact information throughout all phases the sales process and for Salesforce reporting
- Collaborating with Marketing, Product Development, Legal and Finance staff to validate client needs are aligned with milestones, scope and deliverables
- Day to day sales responsibilities including training on Prognos products, pricing and proposal development, pipeline management within Salesforce.com at all stages of the sales cycle, being available for key client meetings, ensuring Prognos staff are focused on client needs
- Provide executive team updates each week on progress towards goals, critical needs from other internal groups, and access to all ongoing sales pipeline activity, proposals and contracts
- Use Google Documents/email/Calendar, Webex, Powerpoint, Excel to manage daily internal and external workflow, communications, and reporting
- Experience selling solutions to Brands, healthcare experience a plus.
- Ability to establish account plans, engage in positive internal stakeholder collaborations, and deliver on the sales goals while managing client expectations
- High level of communication skills to manage internal and external expectations of the delivery of our high-value, new-channel healthcare services
- Track record of personal relationship building and selling into pharmaceutical brand teams with strategic services that aren’t offered by agencies of record
- Align with Prognos's values
- Desire to work in a start-up environment where your contributions make an immediate impact and where accountability is completely transparent
Prognos Values & Culture:
- Be Collaborative: Always do what is best for the client. Check your ego at the door. We deliver premium value at a premium price. Practice blameless problem solving. Create win/win solutions.
- Be Courageous: Do the right thing, always. Look at the facts and don't assume.
- Be Curious: Think big and start small. Be relentless about improvement. Be predictive. Be curious and always ask why
- Be Enthusiastic: Celebrate success. Be enthusiastic and positive. Let's have fun. Have purpose and believe in the greater good.
- Be Driven: Act with a sense of urgency. Take ownership and honor commitments. Either find a way or make one. Deliver results.
- Be a Superstar: Make quality personal. Deliver remarkable client service. Be better than your previous self. Go above and beyond.
- Our culture guide: https://goo.gl/zCD9LE
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on predicting disease to drive decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences and diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in 50 disease areas, with over 13B medical records for 180M patients. Prognos has 1000 extensive proprietary and learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management and quality improvement. The company is supported by a $42M investment from Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE), Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF), Cigna (CI), GIS Strategic Ventures, Hikma Ventures, Hermed Capital, and Maywic Select Investments. For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by tracking and predicting disease the earliest
To eradicate disease so that humanity reaches its full potential
- Free FreshDirect food, snacks, drinks, etc. delivered to the office weekly
- Flexible work arrangements and generous PTO
- Monthly Happy Hours with Leadership